Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

I know that I am a little bit too late to say this but 'Merry Christmas'.

I went to a small 'Christmas Gathering' at a coursemate's house with her friends from the church that she goes on 23rd December. It was fun. I knew a few new friends there and most importantly, they are males..hahaha..It is not that I am so desperate to see guys but in my life, the ratio of male to female is quite imbalance. We were having so much fun because the activities there were nice. Example, treasure hunting, ice breaking sessions, exchanging presents, short video, singing etc etc activities that I do not know how to describe it in words. LOL.

My coursemate said I have 'behaved' so well during the party because I took the initiative to get to know more about the people there. She is 'happy' for me because she thought that finally my 'love fortune??' is finally coming???????

haha...lack of vocabularies. Can't really express myself very well. Anyway, it has ended and hereby I wish everybody 'Merry Christmas' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment