Saturday, November 14, 2009

Exam has ended for year 2 sem 1 2009/2010

Yahoo~~ Exam has ended on Wednesday 11/11/09 but I didnt update my blog until today because the next day I went to my coursemates' house to learn how to swim. Unfortunately, in less than half an hour, it rained. sigh sigh.....

However, the following day, friday. I went to Sunway Lagoon with 2 of my coursemates and some of their family members. It was fun and excited. But the price is - whole body ache. haha.

What I got on Friday was I have learnt how to float on the water..Haha..Previously, I thought I have hydrophobia..But in about half an hour, after I learnt how to float, I do not have the fear towards water anymore. I started to learn some techniques to swim. And even tried to do 'break dance' movement inside water..haha. it is fun......

Tomorrow I think I'll go to KLCC to buy some jap language books and do some self-study on it. Hopefully the money can be claimed (from income tax)...wahaha...

Also, tomorrow is my mom's birthday..I didnt go back home for more than 2 months already..Tomorrow is the day that I will go back after my exam has ended for so long...Happy bday, my dear mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment