Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For the first time, my coursemates came to Klang

Yesterday, was the first time my coursemates visited me. 4 people came down to Klang from Kuala Lumpur by taking KTM - the lousies train service in the whole Malaysia..haha...

The main purpose they came to Klang - of course, to eat the popular food originated from Klang - Bak Kut Teh.

Unfortunately, due to their 'sleephilic-ness', they reached Klang at 2pm. It is too late if you wish to eat delicious Bak Kut Teh. I didn't mean that other restaurants' Bak Kut Teh taste bad but it's all depend on individual.

I bought them to eat the Fong Keow Bak Kut Teh at Taman Rashna. Fuh, the traffic in Klang Town was really really bad because of the stupid bridge project that has been delayed. 5 Persons claypot Bak Kut Teh, costed RM 57

After Bak Kut Teh, dessert at Cendol Klang. Then we chatted for a while before I took them to Aeon Jaya Jusco, Bukit Tinggi, Klang. One of them bought a pair of shoes at Vincci. Others just window shopping.

At night, my brother joined us. We went to Pelabuhan Klang, Perlama Restaurant to eat seafood. Asam fish, fried squid, Thai chicken, vegetables (Four Big Sky Kings??) Prawn. 6 persons in total, costed RM86. Cheap..^^

Even though the night was still young, but they need time to travel back to Kuala Lumpur. So, my brother and I sent them to Pelabuhan Klang KTM station. It coste RM4.60 for them to reach the station nearest to their rented house.

How much money they have spent yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment