Wednesday, January 27, 2010

disappointed~~

so disappointed yesterday. The result for monbusho final nomination has been released...and I failed.

If I am correct, there are 12 nominees and only 3 are getting it. For undergrad level....Probably due to economic crisis, they have reduced the number of recipient. Last year there was 6 people.

Things aren't going smoothly for me...This makes me realize that without money, sometimes we can forget our dreams. This world is realitic isn't it?

I don't/can't blame anyone..This is my faith..What destined not to be mine, will not be mine.

So, life goes on even though currently I still feel very sad and disappointed. But compared to others, a girl, who tried for the scholarship twice, and failed twice at the final round, her 'wound' was probably deeper and more serious than me....

What I hope for now is the 3 success recipients, please do not reject this scholarship because somehow one year passed since the day we applied for this scholarship. People may change. But please appreciate this opportunity.

And for me, I hope I can recover asap. I should really start focusing what I need to do now. My physiotherapy course isn't that bad, right? (trying to brain-washing myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment