Thursday, January 28, 2010

It is not yet settle down

After the shock/blow to me, I still have not recover from the cruel fact that I failed.

I think I need time. In order for me to settle down. How long it will take? I hope the answer will be 'A.S.A.P'

Right now, suddenly I feel that I am young. Because I can graduate in another 2.5years if no 'accident' and I'll be just like the others, graduate at the 'normal' age.

However, the disappointment is still right inside my heart. shoo~~shoo~~ go away.
Yesterday night, I have torn all the papers related to the scholarship and I threw it today. I think that it was a good way to express my disappointment/anger/frustration towards the rejection.

I'm so naive.

I must live my life to the fullest.

Yet, things starting to make me concern again. The universities/colleges in Malaysia that offer physiotherapy are growing like mushroom recently. Will I able to compete with them? I must really work hard in order to make myself more competitive.
Then, the lecturer makes me worry about myself because he is inexperienced in teaching. What I should do? He doesn't even know what we should learn/ are included in our syllabus. Probably this is the failure of Malaysian education that the young are taught to get everything from their teachers.

Come on, I know I can do it. What I need is just time to make me calm and be a more open-minded person that will not look at each incident too seriously until make myself unhappy when there is a failure. It is part of me, my life as well as everybody's life.

Cheers~~

No comments:

Post a Comment