Thursday, February 20, 2014

"Long Time No See"

For years I never log in into my blog and almost forget about it. When I looked back, last post was on 2011. Mmmm, so meaning about 3 years I never touch it. 3 YEARS!! So lllooooonnnngggggggggggg~ Quickly skim through my posts, found it funny anyway. Glad that I wrote down some of my thoughts/feeling. And now that I looked back, oh my I've grown up. LOL. But still certain things still remain the same from student to working life. (Yeah now that I've started working for nearly 2 years). That will be my view on my future/job. I feel like want to continue and write something so that one day I can read back what I've been through my life. It may be interesting anyway. Ok I need to dig some time out and start re-blogging again. hahaha~ P/s: felt bad that I never reply to a comment long time ago (2012). Sorry!!~

1 comment:

  1. hi, may i know how much you pay for jonsson protein ampoule ?

    ReplyDelete