Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'll do my best in whatever that is in front of me now

This is currently that is in my mind. I'll finish my 4 years physiotherapy course if I have no opportunity to change course. However, will I practice it after I graduate? This is be a question mark.

For me, currently, what I'm thinking is this course is only an extra knowledge for me. Whether I want to be a physio in the future or not, it all depends on my 'happiness'. If I am happy working as a physio, so be it. I'll continue to be. On the contrary, if I'm not happy, then I will definitely change field. Happiness is the most important, isn't it? Otherwise I'll have to work in a field that I dislike so much, this will definitely affect my performace.

So, now, I'll do my best. The path in front of me, I'm not sure where it will lead me to. But, I'll do my best. This is a promise, and I hope I can keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment