Monday, October 26, 2009

After entered university

Live is tough as I still haven't get use to it. For the first time I left my home and study at a totally new place and living in the hostel. Plus, different food, culture, people and others are freaking me out. I was totally alone.

I was sad because I did not have roommates. I did not have people to share my problems. So, I still continue to cry and cry plus homesick. Even though I have coursemates, but I was still very new to this place and haven't not adapt to the environment. I kept bottling up my emotions, thoughts, negative thinking and finally I became really depressed and felt like want to give up on my study.

My physical health can't be in the optimum state when this was happening to me. So, I fell sick for few days and I still remembered, that time I was facing my mid-term examination for the first time.

Cried, cried, cried. Called my uncle that I want to quit study but he told me not to do so. Feeling helpless. I just continue with my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment