Monday, October 26, 2009

Another shocking outcome from Monbusho 2010

I received another letter on 25th July 2009 and I was informed that I was nominated for the final selection of the scholarship. WOW. wow. WOW!!!!! Unbeliavable..Just believe it..

As usual, I need to submit my health certificate/medical check-up report and other relevant documents/certificates that I missed out last time when I went to the embassy for the interview before 21st August 2009.

From some accidental incidents, I found out that a total of 11 undergraduate candidates are nominated. I searched the internet again, but disappointingly, I hardly found anything useful regarding the undergrad. There are so many threads, forums, posts, blogs about post-grad students. Probably this is the reason why I created this blog. As a memorial for myself when I am still a student and as a guide for others.

p/s: 20 - interview (3 absent), 11 - nominated

The health certificate:
1. go to any clinic or hospital and get a doctor to do it for you.
2. tests needed : blood, urine, x-ray
3. total cost: depends. I did mine and overall is about RM110 plus minus.

No comments:

Post a Comment