Monday, October 26, 2009

The feeling of unfair

I realized that many students in my university are from matriculation. Usually, many of them will be given the priviledge in hot and critical courses which one of it the my dream course.

I felt so angry with the government for having 'double-standard'. Meantime, I regreted because last time I didn't appeal to get into matriculation. On the other hand, I took up STPM.

At this time, I dislike the matriculation students.

Due to my anger towards the government, I made a promise to myself. One day in the future, I will leave Malaysia, work and stay at overseas. I made promise to myself, that I'll try any opportunity so that I can study my dream course.

For your information, it is almost impossible for an admitted student to change course especially the hot courses. So I decided to try my luck at private or foreign universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment