Monday, October 26, 2009

The changes in me, myself during the transition from a pre-u to a uni student

Last time, I was really passive and I do not want to try new things. But, I changed. Since I entered university, the feeling of unfair drove me to be more aggresive.

Meantime, I realized that I have became quiet. When I was in form 6, I was a cheerful girl that full of energy. I was talkative too. In the class, you will definitely hear my voice.

I think I was quiet that time because I did not have a real or close friends. So, I have no common topics to talk about. Therefore, I just kept quiet.

I only returned to my old behaviour when it was the holidays/semester break where I met my old friends. Only then, I have temporarily returned to the 'normal' me.

This type of life continued for about 9 months until I really opened up my mind when my first year was almost ended.

Time frame : July 2008 - April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment