Monday, October 26, 2009

Monbukagakusho 2010 (undergraduate) written test

As usual, in Malaysia, it was held in Confucius School in Kuala Lumpur. Again, I was lucky because my brother was helpful and willing to send me to the venue.

Many applicants - this was my first thought even though how many were there exactly I did not know. (Flashback: I felt funny because I wore so formal that day, haha. Many people are just wearing jeans, t-shirt)

The exam started at 8am ++ and it was delayed and it ended latter than the schedule. Many people were unhappy because some of them came from other states and they have bought the ticket for long journey buses that they cannot change the time.

Many supportive parents were there. They bought lunch for their children. On the contrary, I was sitting alone on my seat and eating bread that I brought from home early morning. Jealous. Envy. Haha.

The exam ended at about 4pm and my brother came and picked me up.

The examination: TOUGH! Because I did not have enough time to do revision. The day befoer the exam I was burning the midnight oil.

My brother asked: "How was the exam?"
I answered: "Hopeless. 1. too many applicants. 2. the tests were tough"

Questions tested in Monbusho 2010 undergraduate - natural science B
All pre-u (A level or stpm) syllabus.
Chemistry: organic chem is where you can score quite easily.
Biology : mendel inheritance ...(oops, cant remember)
Mathematics: sequence and series is quite popular
English: the easiest. very basic.

1 comment: